Friday, June 21, 2013

Goddammit, I'm Getting Lazy

I seriously need to get my shit together! I haven't been posting as frequently as I should and it's bumming me out! I'm really sorry about everything, and all. I have no excuse except being a lazy fuck.

I just finished writing a book so I've been worrying about whoring that out to the masses and whatnot, so I suppose I have a (shitty) excuse.

I do hope you can forgive me; I have a shit-ton of ideas floating around for new lists and posts. So, bear with me for just a bit and I'll start writing a lot more.

Really, I think I just got exhausted from writing two, or three posts a day! When you start something, you always thrust yourself into it and do a lot, never realising you're expected to do it daily! So, please accept my apology and in due time, I'll start writing much more.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment