Sunday, June 16, 2013

So, I'm Thinking About Writing Another Book...

Due to the moderate success of my previous book Poppycock: A Collection of Thoughts, Essays and Jokes, I'm contemplating a sequel that would follow the same format as the former. However, I'm curious what direction it should go?

My first book was very political and went in-depth about my anti-religion stance and my liberal politics. However, I think my second book should be more pop-culture oriented and should include more things akin to the things I post of this blog.

So, tell me fans; what direction should I go with the new book? Also, what the hell should I call it? I had quite a difficult time coming up with a title for my first book. (It was originally entitled Fifty Shades of Surratt, for Lennon's sake!) So, help me out?

No comments:

Post a Comment