Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Last Night I Talked to Ghosts, and Shit

I was rather bored last night, and being a terrible insomniac, I wasn't sleeping. So, whilst reading some creepypastas and being scared shitless; I wanted to start fuckin' with some ghosts. I'm a sceptic of the paranormal, you see? Even though when I was a small child I saw "shadow people" all the time.

So, last night I read up about this game called: "The Ouija Cards" which I'll give you gist on what to do:

1. Take a deck of normal playing cards.
2. Sprinkle them with salt.
3. Shuffle them.
4. Place them in three, two columned rows with six cards in each.
5. Light a candle and place it above the cards. (Like on a desk, or table.)
6. Ask it questions.

You move your hands slowly over each card and when it feels overwhelmingly warm you flip it over and it answers your "yes/no" question.

A card with a heart means yes, a spade means no, diamonds mean maybe and a club means unsure.

I was hella scared when I asked it the time, the date and my name and got all the right answers accordingly. (i.e "Is my name Josh?" and I would flip over a heart.)

It was hella creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment