Monday, June 24, 2013

So, I'm Popular in Russia...

Russia is apparently my second biggest country for views (America, obviously, being my first). I was actually very surprised upon reading that! I had no idea that the Russians love me so much! Is it because I like Regina Spektor? Or possibly because I'm in favour of pure communism? Perhaps it's because one of the few songs I like written by Paul McCartney is Back in the USSR? Maybe it's even because I really want to bang Mila Kunis? (She was born in the Soviet Union, y'know?)

Perhaps it's a bit of all of those things. Maybe, and hold on 'cause this one is crazy; maybe they like my content? I know, right? Crazy. I don't think any of those previously aforementioned facts were ever made known until litterally 9 lines ago...fuck, that number keeps showing up in my life; I need to make a post about that shit, it's scaring me now. Anyway, I just thought I'd thank my Russian fans for the views. It's always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment